Saturday, June 28, 2008

T-shirt delivery

I'm sure that you're all getting very excited for the trip - only 300 hours until we leave!

I have gotten the tickets for all our flights - they are all e-tickets, so we won't need to worry about carrying around paper copies.

I also picked up the T-shirts and will be delivering them some time next week. I'll be including with the shirts a folder of important information for you and your parents. Please be sure you read all the documents.

Also, a few of you still have not gotten me your tip money - you'll need to do that very soon. I'm going to give it all to my sister Jane, the chaperon in charge of passing out the tips, on July 5. I need to have it before then.

Finally, there are just 2 of you that still need to get me a copy of your passport ID page (you know who you are). That must be submitted to me ASAP.

No comments: